Ad Credit Coupon Terms and Conditions
- By redeeming an ad credit coupon ("Coupon") you agree to be bound by the terms in the email or other notification sent to you with your Coupon details and by these terms and conditions (together the "Ad Coupon Terms"). If you do not agree to any aspect of the Ad Coupon Terms, then you must not use Coupons.
- The issuance and use of Coupons is also subject to all applicable DASH policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, DASH's Terms of Service and DASH's Advertising Policies.
- You must have an advertiser account in good standing with DASH to redeem Coupons. DASH is solely responsible for determining whether your account is in good standing and its decision in this regard is final.
- Coupons have no cash value and no refund, cash or any other substitute will be provided if all or some of the Coupon amount is not redeemed before the applicable expiration date.
- Coupons will not be replaced if lost, stolen or otherwise rendered irredeemable. If you suspect that a Coupon is being used without your permission or in breach of the Ad Coupon Terms, please contact DASH immediately.
- All Coupon redemptions are final and are subject to review and verification by DASH.
- Coupons are void where: (i) their use is restricted, prohibited or taxed; (ii) they are not obtained through legitimate channels; (iii) any part of the Coupon is counterfeit, altered, defective, tampered with or irregular in any way; (iv) the Coupon is obtained through fraud or deception; (v) or where other restrictions apply.
- DASH reserves the right to charge you for advertising that has been paid for by Coupons if your use of Coupons is in breach of the Ad Coupon Terms.
- DASH may amend, suspend, or terminate Coupons at any time without prior notice or consent.
- Any questions or issues relating to Coupons will be determined at DASH's sole discretion and its decisions in this regard are final and binding.
- You must not use Coupons in any way that would violate applicable laws, including in a manner that would constitute bribery, an illegal kickback, an illegal campaign contribution, or any other violation of applicable anti-corruption, political activity, or other laws.
- If you are a government or political entity or official, then you agree that your receipt and use of Coupons is in compliance with all rules and regulations applicable to your entity or organization governing the acceptance of things of value. A government entity includes, but is not limited to, government agencies at any level, businesses owned or controlled by a government entity or official, and public international organizations (such as the United Nations or the World Health Organization). A government official includes any officials, employees, and anyone else who acts in an official capacity on behalf of any of the above, as well as their family members. A political entity or official means political parties, campaigns, and candidates, including any officials, employees, and anyone else who acts in an official capacity on their behalf, as well as their family members.
- DASH may update or amend the Ad Coupon Terms at any time without prior notice to you.
These Terms govern your use of Coupons. Use of Coupons are part of "DASH" under DASH's Terms of Service, and your use of these Coupons is deemed part of your use of, and actions on, "DASH." These Terms do not replace any terms applicable to your purchase of advertising inventory from DASH, and such terms will continue to apply to your ad campaigns for which you are using Coupons. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and such terms or the SRR, these Terms will govern solely with respect to your use of Coupons, and solely to the extent of the conflict. DASH reserves the right to monitor or audit your compliance with these terms and to update these terms from time to time, and your continued use of these features constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Last Updated July 4, 2018